The Ten Tracks Project
The Ten Tracks Project is an invitation to both listen and visualize ethnomusicology students’ research projects. Limited to ten sound and/or audiovisual files, Ten Tracks Project participants are challenged to create a playlist to introduce their listeners into a glimpse of the sounds, performers, audiences, dances, and/or performing spaces that they are writing, thinking, and learning about.
- Playlist author: Ana María Alarcón Jiménez
- Where do you study? Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- Fieldwork Location: Galicia, Northwestern Spain
- Research title: Spatializing Galician Music at the International Festival of the Celtic World.
- Why are these ten tracks on your list?